LEEDS COVID-19 SPORT EQUIPMENT GRANT
Application deadline extended:
To help support Leeds clubs the Leeds Sports Federation equipment grant has been revamped into the “Leeds Covid-19 Sport Equipment Grant”
The grant is now open and aimed at clubs who have a taken a serious financial hit during the lock down, requiring assistance in starting up again now the government has relaxed the guidelines on sport and recreation.
We’ve made a few changes to the existing LSF grant to help speed up the process and stretch the funding to help as many clubs as possible:
- The application form is now smaller and in an electronic format.
- The grant maximum has been cut from £500 to £300 to allow us to distribute more grants to more clubs.
- You will need to forward to us by email your latest accounts and a current bank balance by email as supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If successful you will receive the grant hopefully within 7 days of confirmation, you will then be asked to forward the invoice once you have purchased the equipment.
- Priority will be given to clubs who are located in areas of higher deprivation, or those who are offering activity that helps to increase participation of under-represented (in physical activity) including those with a disability, of a BAME community, and females.
The full grant criteria can be found – here
The online application form can be found – here
KEY COMPONENTS FOR A SUCCESSFUL CLUB
Members of the Leeds Sports Federation Executive Committee have been involved with many projects raising hundreds of thousands of pounds for voluntary Sports Clubs in and around the Leeds area.
They all agree that apart from the obvious ‘hard graft’, ‘paperwork’ and ‘persistence’ – the four most important components most likely to improve your chances of success are those below:
(Click the logos below for more information)