LEEDS – COVID-19 SPORT EQUIPMENT GRANT
Application deadline extended:
To help support Leeds clubs the Leeds Sports Federation equipment grant has been revamped into the “Leeds Covid-19 Sport Equipment Grant”
The grant is now open and aimed at clubs who have a taken a serious financial hit during the lock down, requiring assistance in starting up again now the government has relaxed the guidelines on sport and recreation.
We’ve made a few changes to the existing LSF grant to help speed up the process and stretch the funding to help as many clubs as possible:
- The application form is now smaller and in an electronic format.
- The grant maximum has been cut from £500 to £300 to allow us to distribute more grants to more clubs.
- You will need to forward to us by email your latest accounts and a current bank balance by email as supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If successful you will receive the grant hopefully within 7 days of confirmation, you will then be asked to forward the invoice once you have purchased the equipment.
- Priority will be given to clubs who are located in areas of higher deprivation, or those who are offering activity that helps to increase participation of under-represented (in physical activity) including those with a disability, of a BAME community, and females.
The full grant criteria can be found – here
The online application form can be found – here